Shipping | Valley Fasteners
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All goods despatched from Valley Fasteners will be arranged via couriers local and interstate depending on address in your contact details;
- We will only deliver to physical addresses, being business addresses, residential addresses and construction sites during the working week in Australia (Monday – Friday, excluding Public Holidays);
- All orders placed before 10am during the working week (Monday – Friday, excluding Public Holidays) we will dispatch if stocks are available on the same day; and
- Orders taken after this time will make shipment the following business day;
- If for any reason we don’t have the available stock on hand, we will endeavour to make contact with you to make arrangements to fulfil your order and ship as soon as possible;
- We calculate the delivery charges based on postcode, weight, dimensions of each parcel;
- We will also give the most up to date rates available to us at the time of shipment with reputable couriers in your area based on the above conditions; and
- If orders exceed 2 metres in length or 25kg, please be advised we will intercept your purchase, contact you directly and give a quote based on the postcode and size of the parcel to be delivered (extra costs maybe involved).
- Valley Fasteners delivers products anywhere in Australia* - (Conditions apply)
- International shipping is not available. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss futher if you have any concerns.
CLICK & COLLECT AVAILABLE:
- We now offer a 1 hour turn-around Click & Collect service available (Monday – Friday, excluding Public Holidays);
- All orders must be in placed before 2.30pm for same day collection; and
- Orders placed late afternoon, overnight or early in the morning will be available for collection from 8.30am.
- Valley Fasteners does not normally include insurance for products purchased online and delivered;
- Please contact us directly if you require insurance for any goods, before shipment is arranged.
Returns | Valley Fasteners
We may offer you an exchange or refund for change of mind provided the following criteria is met.
- The item or items are returned within a 7 day period from date of purchase; and
- Includes a full receipt of purchase;
- The item or items are of a saleable condition upon return to Valley Fasteners; and
- Are still in the original packaging that hasn't been damaged or the item hasn’t been used in any way.
Our staff will assess the item (in store and online returns) to determine whether a refund or exchange will be offered in accordance with our Returns Policy. If the above conditions are not satisfied, a 10% restocking fee is applicable.
Please note that delivery costs are non-refundable for returns. If you wish to return an item back to Valley Fasteners, you are required to pay for all associated costs in returning the item or items to us.
EXCLUDED ITEMS FOR CHANGE OF MIND:
Please choose carefully when purchasing as the following items are excluded from our Returns Policy and will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- Special order products where an item or items have been specifically ordered for you and are not part of Valley Fasteners’ normal range;
- Respiratory protection lines are excluded due to hygiene and quality reasons; and
- Any other product that is considered for personal use and is deemed by our staff as not meeting the above requirements.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY PRODUCTS:
- We recommend you inspect any goods delivered or that you have collected from any of our Valley Fasteners' stores to ensure you are completely satisfied that they haven’t been damaged and are of an acceptable quality and in working order.
If you have any further questions regarding our Shipping and Returns policy, please don’t hesitate to make direct contact with your local Valley Fasteners store on 02 4932 5222 in Rutherford or 026526 2822 in Muswellbrook.